At Cross Country Home Services, our hard work, quality team members, business practices and collective dedication to excellence have earned us professional recognition by a number of prestigious media, business and industry organizations.
In addition, CCHS's executive team is active and respected in several industries, including home warranty, marketing and customer care.
- 2014 Gold Customer Service Training Team of the Year and bronze Customer Service Management Team of the Year, Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- 2013 Inc. Hire Power Award, recognizing private companies that are leading the way in creating American jobs.
- 2013 ABA Silver Stevie® Awards for Customer Service Department of the Year and Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year.
- 2013 CIO 100 Award, recognizing organizations around the world that exemplify the highest level of operational and strategic excellence in information technology.
- 2013 Communitas Award – Winner in "Making a Difference" category for Operation Appliance Aid program.
- 2012 MassMutual Citizenship Award – Finalist for Operation Appliance Aid program.
- 2012 CCHS affiliate HMS National wins Bronze ECHO Award in the business and consumer services category in the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) International ECHO Awards, earning recognition for its highly effective renewal marketing strategy.
- 2012 American Business Awards (ABA) Silver Stevie® Award for IT Department of the Year.
- 2012 ABA Bronze Stevie® Award for Customer Service Department of the Year.
- 2012 Finalist – Miami Chamber of Commerce Good to Great Award; South Florida program recognizes businesses throughout the tri-county region that have achieved greatness in their mission and established themselves as industry leaders.
- 2014 CIO Joel Steigelfest named to IDG's Computerworld's list of Premier 100 IT Leaders
- 2013 President Sandra Finn and CFO Tami Thraum presented with the Bronze Stevie® Award in the Female Executive of the Year category.
- 2013 Each of the past six years, CCHS president Sandra C. Finn has been named one of Florida's top five most prominent female executives by the Florida's Women-Led Business study. The program honors "women in South Florida who are blazing trails, setting the pace and making a difference."
- 2012 CCHS CEO Joseph J. Incandela awarded South Florida Business Journal Broward Ultimate CEO.
- 2012 CCHS CFO Tami Thraum honored in South Florida Business Journal Influential Business Women.
- 2012 Sheryl Cattell, Director-Online Marketing, was selected as one of South Florida's Golden Mouse Award Honorees; program honors local women in South Florida who are actively involved in their industries and the community, and have maintained profitable businesses on the web for at least two years.
- 2011 Douglas Stein, president of HMS National, was selected as one of South Florida Business Journal's prestigious "40 Under 40" in 2011, which recognizes the region's best and brightest young professionals for their success and community involvement.
- 2010 David Tripp, Vice President Human Resources, was a finalist in the South Florida Business Journal Excellence in Human Resources Awards, which honors HR professionals who are responsible for combining the essential ingredients of recruitment, retention and teambuilding to create the perfect blend for their companies.
- 2008 CCHS received Electric Light and Power's Advertising Excellence Award for a one-to-one marketing initiative that helps utilities translate consumer interest in being 'green' into large-scale participation in energy efficiency programs.
- 2007 CCHS was a finalist in the (DMA) International 2007 ECHO Awards. A home warranty direct mail campaign was selected as a finalist for this prestigious award because of its highly effective marketing strategy and excellent results.
- 2007 CCHS President Sandra C. Finn received the Spirit of Excellence Award from the American Business Woman's Association
- Digital Marketing Mix & metrics Summit, 2013
- Virtual Call Centers & Home-Based Agents Summit, 2013
- Electronic Security Association Leadership Summit, 2013
- Customer Experience Marketing Summit, 2012
- The Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals in Business International Conference, 2012
- Direct Marketing Association Annual Convention, 2009, 2012
- Practical Applications of Six Sigma Best Practices, 2009
- Catalog and Multi Channel Merchant Conference, 2009
- Arab Direct Market Marketing Association, Saudi Arabia, 2009
- International Customer Management Institute, 2009
- National Center of Database Marketers Conference, 2008
PROFESSIONAL & CORPORATE AFFILIATIONS
CCHS has active memberships or holds offices in these organizations: