At Cross Country Home Services, our hard work, quality team members, business practices and collective dedication to excellence have earned us professional recognition by a number of prestigious media, business and industry organizations.
In addition, CCHS's executive team is active and respected in several industries, including home warranty, marketing and customer care.
- 2013 Communitas Award – Winner in "Making a Difference" category for Operation Appliance Aid program.
- 2012 MassMutual Citizenship Award – Finalist for Operation Appliance Aid program. 2012 – CCHS affiliate HMS National wins Bronze ECHO Award in the business and consumer services category in the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) International ECHO Awards, earning recognition for its highly effective renewal marketing strategy.
- 2012 – American Business Awards (ABA) Silver Stevie® Award for IT Department of the Year.
- 2012 – ABA Bronze Stevie® Award for Customer Service Department of the Year.
- 2012 – Finalist – Miami Chamber of Commerce Good to Great Award; South Florida program recognizes businesses throughout the tri-county region that have achieved greatness in their mission and established themselves as industry leaders.
- 2012 – CCHS CEO Joseph J. Incandela awarded South Florida Business Journal Broward Ultimate CEO.
- 2012 – CCHS CFO Tami Thraum honored in South Florida Business Journal Influential Business Women.
- 2012 – Sheryl Cattell, Director-Online Marketing, was selected as one of South Florida's Golden Mouse Award Honorees; program honors local women in South Florida who are actively involved in their industries and the community, and have maintained profitable businesses on the web for at least two years.
- 2012 – Each of the past five years, CCHS president Sandra C. Finn has been named one of Florida's top five most prominent female executives by the Florida's Women-Led Business study. The program honors "women in South Florida who are blazing trails, setting the pace and making a difference."
- 2011 – Douglas Stein, president of HMS National, was selected as one of South Florida Business Journal's prestigious "40 Under 40" in 2011, which recognizes the region's best and brightest young professionals for their success and community involvement.
- 2010 – David Tripp, Vice President Human Resources, was a finalist in the South Florida Business Journal Excellence in Human Resources Awards, which honors HR professionals who are responsible for combining the essential ingredients of recruitment, retention and teambuilding to create the perfect blend for their companies.
- 2008 – CCHS received Electric Light and Power's Advertising Excellence Award for a one-to-one marketing initiative that helps utilities translate consumer interest in being ‘green' into large-scale participation in energy efficiency programs.
- 2007 – CCHS was a finalist in the (DMA) International 2007 ECHO Awards. A home warranty direct mail campaign was selected as a finalist for this prestigious award because of its highly effective marketing strategy and excellent results.
- 2007 – CCHS President Sandra C. Finn received the Spirit of Excellence Award from the American Business Woman's Association
- Electronic Security Association Leadership Summit, 2013
- Customer Experience Marketing Summit, 2012
- The Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals in Business International Conference, 2012
- Direct Marketing Association Annual Convention, 2009, 2012
- Practical Applications of Six Sigma Best Practices, 2009
- Catalog and Multi Channel Merchant Conference, 2009
- Arab Direct Market Marketing Association, Saudi Arabia, 2009
- International Customer Management Institute, 2009
- National Center of Database Marketers Conference, 2008
Professional & Corporate Affiliations
CCHS has active memberships or holds offices in these organizations: