Cross Country Home Services, Inc. (CCHS) is dedicated to making home management easy by offering a full selection of hassle-free, cost-effective home solutions, including warranty products and maintenance plans. Since 1978, the company has built a reputation for excellence and today is one of the nation's leading providers of these products and services.
- Our home warranties are highly flexible to meet a homeowner's unique needs and are available through a number of distribution channels, including business partners in the mortgage, retail banking, insurance, real estate and utilities industries, as well as directly to consumers. Clients include companies such as Bank of America, CitiMortgage, Berkshire Hathaway/Home Services of America, Long & Foster and others.
- The CCHS family of brands includes the well-known TotalProtect® Home Warranty, Home Protect® Warranty and Residential MD® Home Warranty and HMS Home Warranty products. We offer more than 20 different types of warranty products so that customers can select exactly the kind of coverage they need.
- Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with a customer care facility in Anderson, South Carolina, the company has more than 650 employees and a nationwide network of more than 40,000 carefully prescreened, independent service providers who repair, replace and maintain home appliances and systems.
- We have a customer-centric business model and a sharp focus on the quality of customer service, which is why CCHS operates a customer care center 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and surveys customers that place a warranty claim to constantly improve and build close relationships to our customers.
- Over the past five years, CCHS has more than doubled its revenues and experienced similar employee growth. We have served millions of home warranties over the past 10 years.
- CCHS is unique in offering a plan that combines warranty and maintenance into one program, one of the most comprehensive in the market.
- The company is a member of The Cross Country Group, one of the largest privately held providers of customer service programs in the United States with more than 150 global corporate clients and more than 75 million customers.
For more information, download the CCHS Company Fact Sheet.