A pioneer and innovator in the home warranty industry, CCHS builds, maintains and manages one of the largest independent service networks in the country, with over 40,000 licensed and insured service professionals.
CCHS is a multi-product, multi-market provider of home service products, with product offerings designed, priced and tailored to meet the varied needs of our clients. To support our comprehensive product suite we offer flexible membership options for our service providers.
With CCHS, you decide which service programs are right for your business. The more programs you enroll in, the more customers you will have the potential to reach. Whether you choose to provide warranty, referral, preventive maintenance, or all three services, CCHS opens a world of opportunity giving you more ways to earn new customers and grow your business.
To learn more about these options and the advantages of working with CCHS, download our contractor brochure or call 800.531.3466.
CCHS is very selective when it comes to choosing service providers to represent us. We maintain the strictest standards of utilizing only first-class, qualified service professionals through a continuous process of recruiting, qualifying, and monitoring our extensive nationwide service network.
Each service provider will go through a comprehensive screening process and must meet our standards of quality and service to be accepted into our network.
To be considered you must meet the following membership requirements:
- Hold and maintain commercial general liability insurance, including products and combined operations coverage written on an occurrence basis in the amount of $1,000,000 combined single limit, per occurrence, and $1,000,000 general annual aggregate.
- Hold and maintain automobile liability insurance for all owned, non-owned, and hired autos, in the amount of $500,000 combined single limit, per accident.
- Hold and maintain workers' compensation in the state in which operations are being performed, including coverage for proprietors and partners where permitted by law, with statutory limits.
- List Cross Country Home Services and/or their subsidiaries and affiliates as a certificate holder and additional insured on the insurance certificate.
- Required to fulfill the application for membership to include the completed Service Provider Application, Signed Terms of Agreement, Service Rates and Zip Codes, all valid licenses held, and certificates of insurance coverage.
Apply online today. We look forward to helping you grow your business!