Cross Country Home Services (CCHS) has provided a variety of home warranty, repair and maintenance services for more than 35 years. We are proud of our expertise in customer service delivered from centers located in Florida and South Carolina. These centers provide customer support 24/7/365. We are a company of 700 strong and growing every year.
We're equally proud of our nationwide network of more than 40,000 independent skilled service technicians who help our customers solve their problems every day.
CCHS is committed to providing excellent service experiences to all our homeowner customers. As a business partner to real estate, marketing partners and service providers, we are dedicated to growing your business as well as ours. We tailor product lines to best fit the needs of our various customers.
Work with us to make home repairs easier
- We serve homeowners directly with our TotalProtect line of products to provide affordable plans for resolving inevitable appliance and systems breakdowns.
- We serve the Real Estate community with our HMS National offerings for both buyers and sellers to ensure they have a hassle-free experience during and after the closing transaction.
- As a Service Provider, you can join our highly qualified network of professionals who gain new and repeat business along with ongoing business support.
- We offer co-branded and private label marketing and services to the mortgage, retail banking, financial, insurance and utility industries. As a Marketing Partner, you can offer our products and services to your customers in the manner that best fits your business needs.
- We now offer installation and repair services for leaders in the growing connected home services space. As a provider of Connected Home products and services, you can now seamlessly link those devices to an expansive repair network to make smart homes even smarter.
Cross Country Home Services is a member of the Cross Country Group, one of the largest privately held customer service providers in the country with more than 150 corporate clients serving more than 75 million customers.