It's about to
get much easier to
work with us
thanks to ServiceBench
ServiceBench is here and it is filled with many AWESOME features! Our new field service management system transforms how we work together.
- Saving tons of TIME
- Offering an EFFORTLESS experience
- Delivering REAL-TIME info
Maximize Productivity in Real Time
Automated Processes. Less phone time = More work time.
One platform that handles Jobs, Parts, and Claims / Invoices. Field Techs can view and update Jobs via the Mobile App.
Visibility to customer contract coverage. Job & Claim Information is available to both Service Partners and CCHS.
We offer the following, Frequently Asked Questions to help you (Opens in PDF format):
- Forgot UserName / Password?
- How do I setup Email Addresses?
- How do I manually accept jobs?
- How do I turn Auto-Accept on or off?
- Where do I update my Shipping and Billing addresses?
- How can I update my bank information?
- How do I update the Sub Status and progress of a job?
- How do I invoice a job?
- How do I create a claim?
- Where can I see what is covered in the customer's contract?
- How can I request a Part?
- What if I don't have the Part Number?
- How can I recommend a Replacement?
- How can I Reschedule an appointment?
- Where do I find my ESP claims in ServiceBench?
- When should I Complete a job in ServiceBench?
- How do I approve or invoice claims that were in ESP?
We offer ServiceBench training. Click any learning module below, or access our online learning center.
- Create Claim: Warranty Admin and Consumer and Unit Sections
- Create Claim: Service Details Section
- Create Claim: Labor Amounts
- Create Claim: Comments and Parts Sections
- Create Claim: Additional Charges and Claim Submission
- Update Service Job Emails
- Update Provider Profile Information
- Search Service Jobs
- Reviewing Approved Claims
- Mobile App - Setup as User
- Mobile App - Main Menu
- Mobile App - Home Page
- Mobile App - Bottom Menu
- Mobile App - Setup Technician
- Escalate Service Jobs
- Edit/Add User Profile