Cross Country has offered home service and maintenance product lines since 1980. We take pride in the people who work with us to provide excellent in home service. We believe our network of service providers deserves the same attention we pay to our customers.
As part of our Network, you decide which service programs are right for your business. The more programs you enroll in, the more customers you will have the potential to reach.
We screen everyone who decides to apply to become part of the Cross Country Home Service Network. A summary of the requirements is:
- Fully Licensed in your trade(s)
- Commercial general liability insurance of $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit and in general annual aggregate
- Automobile liability insurance of $300,000 Combined Single Limit or $100,000 Bodily Injury Per Person/$300,000 Bodily Injury Per Accident and $50,000 Property Damage Per Accident for all utilized vehicles
- Maintain workers compensation including coverage for proprietors and partners where permitted
- List Cross Country Home Services as a certificate holder and additional insured
- Completed application including: signed terms of agreement, service rates, zip code coverage, all valid licenses and certificates of insurance
- You can download complete information about insurance requirements here.
To join, call 1-844-602-5607 to speak directly with our Service Network team. Or, click below to apply online.Apply Online Today